Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shout Out to Target

I really love these plastic tumblers! $2.99 for the tall glasses and $1.99 for the shorter ones. (Of course, the fact that there's iced decaf hazelnut coffee in my tall glass makes it look extra appealing!) Going to Target always gives me a warm, happy feeling ... the very opposite of Walmart! Maybe with Walmart's redesign, I should feel more positive about it, but I always have to force myself to make a trip there, whereas I'll find any excuse for a trip to Target. The aisles are wide, the floors are polished, there's rarely any wait to check out, and the quality of goods, especially bedding and kitchenware, is so much better than Walmart. Not to mention that, as far as I know, there's no website for "People of Target" ... that says something right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment