Friday, May 28, 2010

Sandals


I love these sandals! Perhaps that’s why I have three pairs. I’ve told Marsha before that I fear I have the makings of a shoe hoarder. It seems like the story of my life that I find a pair of shoes, or a shirt, or a whatever, that I love to death, and then the store/company no longer makes them. So I’ve gotten to the point where when I find something I like, I end up buying multiples just to ensure that I have a good supply for a few years.

Things I love that I can no longer find:

  • Tissue polo shirts from J. Crew
  • Cute beaded or flowered flip flops from J. Crew that are NOT made out of plastic but instead have comfortable ribbon straps and a leather thong for between the toes
  • Sun-washed polo shirts from Johnny Boden
  • Privo skimmers with mesh inserts

Anyway, I’m glad that I grabbed these sandals because I see that DSW Online no longer offers the turquoise color. Marsha grabbed the black ones, so we’ll have to see if she thinks they’re comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment